Bad time of year to try coming after me. I am also heavely armed! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I have quite a few people that i know that work at the prison that has told me that...--- and they would sware it on everything..and my boyfriends resource officer told him that it was true also ...so i believe it 100%
not to mention someone said that there were girls going to pound high school that were involved in it ---*
Bad time of year to try coming after me. I am also heavely armed! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Well you're believing a load of crap then...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
this is a true initiation for gang members, not to sure if it happens in this area, but I know for sure it happens in California, and not to long ago there were a couple of murders in Raleigh NC that were attributed to this.
This has been around since before I was driving. I remember my mother telling me about this one years and years ago.
I'm just have to wonder how people take this urban legends as the gospel truth.
For the record...these urban legends are supposed to sound "reasonable" and have so-called verification.
Has our area seen even one death/incident from this? No. and if it has been around this long.. I think we would have seen somethng happen by now, otherwise we have some really sucky gangs in this area.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
the gangs in this area are all wannabe gangs, they think if they all wear the same colored bandana's that makes them a gang.
And if you go to snopes, you'll read how this is rumored, there was all these deaths, but records don't really show much of anything attributed to this.
The problem is, there is always people who know people or talked to people who were victims of such things, but when its actually checked into, very very few of these type things ever pan out, but hey if you want to believe it, more power to you, forward those emails and maybe Bill Gates will send you the free version of the new windows and $500 to boot [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks